Monday, August 24, 2009

Necklaces in a jar

I have been wanting to add or change some things on top of my entertainment center cause I have a lot of dark and black things, so I've been wanting to add some white things to brighten it up.

(sorry that clock already has painters tape on it cause I forgot to get a picture before I taped it) That project coming soon..

I first found this jar at the DI for a dollar! I loved the shape, so I had to have it.



Then I had remembered that about a year ago I had bought some necklaces at the DI for .25c each cause I thought I could use the beads for some other projects or to wear or give as a gift.



I decided to fill the jar with the necklaces and hide the chain best I could, I think it turned out pretty cute!


I'll update more pictures of my entertainment center as I get things fixed and added on..

No comments: